What’s your favorite/most used phone app?

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
11:35 AM
Apart from texting, web browsing, calling, and email, what’s your favorite or most-used phone app?

Mine is probably my Kroger shopping app, because I’m always adding items to my shopping list, and I’m at Kroger, on average, every other day. I don’t know if it’s my favorite, but it’s my most used.

I don't use any! Am I missing out?
I don’t know, but I pretty much live on my phone, though the least thing I use it for is to actually call someone! :laugh:

My most-frequently used function is web browsing and interacting here. After that is using my Kroger app, using Duolingo for language studies, and taking pictures of food to post.

Things I don’t do on my phone: play games or watch videos. The only time I use YT on my phone is if I need to share a video with someone.

I also use my phone’s wallet to pay for things when I’m out - I love that, since I frequently forget to carry my actual wallet. I just tap my phone on the credit card reader and…POOF!…everything’s paid for. It’s like I’m not even spending money!

My Fry's aka Kroger's app stinks!
It will never work correctly in the store. I like to use those stores apps to locate a product and it's never right! :o_o:
I'd say my Safeway app is pretty good, but I just don't shop there very often.
That’s what I like about my Kroger app, it tells me where everything is, and here at least, it’s almost always right.

Also, if I have location services turned on, it’ll automatically change my default store (my hometown Kroger) to whatever Kroger store I happen to walk into and update the aisle locations.

I also like how it automatically tells me if a product I’m looking at has a coupon associated with it. I can search for eggs and it’ll list the results out, and if any of the eggs have a coupon, I can save it to my coupon area, very easy.

I gripe about Kroger a lot, but one thing I do like is their app.

Apart from texting, web browsing, calling, and email, what’s your favorite or most-used phone app?

I only use two of the ones on your list. No others since my phone has ceased to communicate with my dashcam.

My most-frequently used function is web browsing and interacting here. After that is using my Kroger app, using Duolingo for language studies, and taking pictures of food to post.

Ah - well I'm using a MacBook Pro for almost everything - so on-line shopping, web browsing etc. is all on that. The main use for my smart phone (as you know!) is taking food photos. I wasn't really counting that as an app. but I suppose it is.

Ah - well I'm using a MacBook Pro for almost everything - so on-line shopping, web browsing etc. is all on that. The main use for my smart phone (as you know!) is taking food photos. I wasn't really counting that as an app. but I suppose it is.

And, as you probably know it is very, very rare that I use the handphone to take photographs. They'd be crap anyway.

Oh, and I do order things from Amazon on my phone. I find their app easier to navigate than their full website.

First and foremost, my iPhone is a phone :ohmy:.

I guess the only app I use on a somewhat regular basis is the UBER app, for getting a ride someplace.

CD

My phone log says the last call I made was… 14 March, nearly 10 days ago.

Is that your only phone? Do you have a landline? I'm sure Mrs T has her own phone.

For me, my iPhone is all I have. Personal, business, everything.

CD

Is that your only phone? Do you have a landline? I'm sure Mrs T has her own phone.

For me, my iPhone is all I have. Personal, business, everything.

CD
Yup, that’s my only phone, no landline. MrsT has her own phone and a separate phone for her business, also wireless.

Back
Top Bottom