What did you cook or eat today (April 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We normally go when it's not peak time, that might help with noise, but if they don't put out properly cooked food, why bother!
I think I’m still living in the 1950’s that way, because we were at an appointment, that finished, and I recommended popping over there - “It’s Wednesday. It won’t be crowded. Who eats out on a Wednesday, amirite?!”

Apparently, a lot of people. :laugh:

I think I’m still living in the 1950’s that way, because we were at an appointment, that finished, and I recommended popping over there - “It’s Wednesday. It won’t be crowded. Who eats out on a Wednesday, amirite?!”
In the past two weeks in London, I've been amazed at how many people are in the city. As I mentioned, I did "Tourist Guide" last week, from Tuesday to Sunday. I can honestly say there was the same volume of people every single day. Tourists from all over the place, but lots of locals as well. At the "Wok to Walk"on Saturday night, we got there at about 10pm, and the two cooks must have prepared 30 or 40 plates before we left, about 30 minutes later. I met a friend at the Royal Academy yesterday morning, for coffee. There were German, Swedish, French and Chinese tourist groups hefting their way around, all before 11am.

Salad with ginger-honey dressing:

IMG_8021.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom