What did you cook or eat today (April 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruben! Best sandwich ever made! 😋
20240421_200428.jpg

View attachment 112544
Enchilada plate (4)

View attachment 112545
Some kind of shrimp thing

MrsT met a client in town to hand off their travel documents. Wife had to work, so it was just the husband.

She said she’d text me when she was done and I could just roll into town and we’d have supper there.

I got there right as he was leaving, I actually held the door for him.

I sat down, and he’d had a beer and some kind of appetizer, and MrsT had iced tea, so there were glasses and things to clear.

Server came over, asked MrsT if everything was was ok, glanced at me and did a double-take.

MrsT said, “Oh, sorry. The other man left, and now he’s here <indicating me>…can we get a couple of menus? We’re going to eat.”

“It’s ok,” I said, “That was her husband. I’m her boyfriend.” 😏

Always keep ‘em laughing, that’s what I say. She laughed so hard, her leg spasmed and kicked me in the shin! 😖 :laugh:
Brilliant

Russ

Had an open egg and cucumber roll.
Open because I ran out of bread but wanted more! 😂
IMG_2538.jpeg

Made a couple of vats of a sort of ragu for the lasagne assembly line that must happen tomorrow.
IMG_2543.jpeg

I forgot my chiropractor appt so had to run out of the door part way through making it. Fortunately the slow cookers were waiting patiently in the utility and stood in for me for an hour and half while I was gone.
Got it back on the hob as soon as I returned because I didn’t want that liquidy pappy meat thing to happen that can if the recipe isn’t adjusted for slow cooker use.

Also cooked some peas ready to make pea pesto tomorrow and cooked 4kg of chicken thighs that will end up as coronation chicken. Still a lot to do!

Last edited:
Busy bee!
Just remember to add two diced Thai chiles to anyone who complains about foreign food.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Might do it regardless as my Pa is currently going on about me losing his volt meter again, “you know the really good, really easy to use one, not like the replacement I bought, which is rubbish”
I gave it back to you.. I GAVE IT BACK TO YOU!!
So yer couple of diced jalepenos in his cup of tea tomorrow could work out well 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom