What did you cook or eat today (January 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind the wife: just imagine the taste of a big greasy taco at 4 in the morning when you lick your beard...
Lord knows I hope to never find out. I'm sure my husband is glad I don't have a beard as well.

But by 4 in the morning, there's danger of food poisoning. Just saying.

My ex brother in law grew a beard! Good food catcher, but he isn't married to my sister anymore, so probably not a good wife keeper.

I had a beard when I was married, at my wife's request. Her father always had one. I kept it neatly trimmed, which was a PITA, but being neatly trimmed kept food from being a problem.

CD

Theres only 1 4oclock in my days.
I'm catching z's after that.

Russ
Well I wake up at inopportune times during the night, but it has nothing to do with beards or Mexican food.

Last edited:
I had a beard when I was married, at my wife's request. Her father always had one. I kept it neatly trimmed, which was a PITA, but being neatly trimmed kept food from being a problem.

CD
Ex brother-in-law was a biker. He had a ZZ top beard. It wasn't pretty.

When I was in the military, I would moan about not being allowed to grow a beard and how I was going to grow one whenever I got out.

"The hell you are!" said my wife.

That meant the first thing I did was grow a beard when I got out, and since then, I've had some sort of facial hair, except for a couple of short periods.

Now, if I say I'm going to shave my beard off, my wife says...wait for it..."The hell you are!" :laugh:

When I was in the military, I would moan about not being allowed to grow a beard and how I was going to grow one whenever I got out.

"The hell you are!" said my wife.

That meant the first thing I did was grow a beard when I got out, and since then, I've had some sort of facial hair, except for a couple of short periods.

Now, if I say I'm going to shave my beard off, my wife says...wait for it..."The hell you are!" :laugh:
I saw a youthful picture of you with your sweet baby face with no beard. Awww...so cute! No wonder Mrs. T. fell hard for you 💔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom