What did you eat/cook today (February 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cod, chips, peas and a couple of spicy black pepper pickled onions.

f&c february s.jpg

And what's wrong with using your fingers?:D

That's Malaysia. It's acceptable there. Not here though (except probably with the younger generation).

That's Malaysia. It's acceptable there. Not here though (except probably with the younger generation).
It always used to be rather uncouth in the UK too - even fish and chips was taken home and not eaten in the street. McDonald's has a lot to answer for :roflmao:

I have made lasagne before. It turned out quite well. Its best to cook for a crowd though.

For lunch I had a packed salad with sour dough bread. I'm trying to eat healthier lunches at work. It saves money too to make my own. I made the same for my friend to take. Now I'm on lunch pack duty for the pair of us for the rest of this week!

I haven't eaten much today. I'm going on a big crash diet right now. I'm sure it is very unhealthy, but needs must. So far, chicken soup made from half a stock cube plus almond milk (30 cals), a tomato sandwich with rocket (150 cals), a boiled egg (80 cals) with wholemeal toast and a little low cal spread (120 cals). Three glasses of wine (240 cals). One packet of crisps (130 cals). Total so far is 750 cals

Next is some more soup and bread - and another glass of wine.

Stuffed bell peppers, rolls, fried okra and a bread pudding made from day old donuts.

Stuffed bell peppers, rolls, fried okra and a bread pudding made from day old donuts.
That is a new one for me (the bread pudding made from donuts). Are we talking the same thing here in terms of donuts (doughnuts)? I'm thinking deep fried and covered in sugar. Like this:

images-160.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom