What do you wear in bed?

For many years I wore my birthday suit. We were traveling and the hotel fire alarm went off. I had to scramble for clothes. Now I sleep in one of George's 3X T-shirts (that are too large for him :laugh:) short sleeve in the summer and long sleeve in the winter, a pair of panties and in the winter - socks. I keep a pair of jeans and shoes next to the bed just in case.

For many years I wore my birthday suit. We were traveling and the hotel fire alarm went off. I had to scramble for clothes. Now I sleep in one of George's 3X T-shirts (that are too large for him :laugh:) short sleeve in the summer and long sleeve in the winter, a pair of panties and in the winter - socks. I keep a pair of jeans and shoes next to the bed just in case.

I just have a 'robe' which if necessary I can wrap around me if I have to get up at night (not often used).

I hate wearing anything in bed...somehow it always feels as if I get tangled up (even when camping!). Hubby is always like a hot water bottle so there's no likelihood of being chilly. If I'm away and sharing a room with with friends then I'll wear shortie pjs - the minimum coverage needed to preserve modesty

minimal heating and a window open most of the year.
No heating in the bedroom and windows open all year round. I only consider, consider being the operative word, closing the window or more accurately pulling it to when it drops into minus double digits (centigrade). I hate warm bedrooms. Warm toes, cold nose is the saying in this household.

Cycling through Serbia was hell (as was Belarus) because of the need to use hotels and they all insisted on the standard Russian heating of everything on maximum like a furnace. We actually had to ask to be changed rooms in one hotel because it was so hot in there. They put us on a floor to ourselves where the hearing wasn't working and we could open the window. It was bliss!

Back
Top Bottom