What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
caseydog you got it!!!
copy.jpg

Hawaii-Style Spam Fried Rice, love it!!!
You're up next...

K-Girl to the rescue. I completely forgot to look for something, and then went out of town. Someone remind me to come up with something (otherwise it is you're fault if I don't).

As for what this is... I'm thinking some kind of pie with a graham cracker crust and something on top with coconut. Something creamy/custardy in the middle.

Obviously, I'm thinking something Hawaiian. :laugh: I'm trying not to do a web search, but may need to.

CD

K-Girl to the rescue. I completely forgot to look for something, and then went out of town. Someone remind me to come up with something (otherwise it is you're fault if I don't).

As for what this is... I'm thinking some kind of pie with a graham cracker crust and something on top with coconut. Something creamy/custardy in the middle.

Obviously, I'm thinking something Hawaiian. :laugh: I'm trying not to do a web search, but may need to.

CD
I thought there had been chat about a cheesecake shop found locally, but I could be thinking of the wrong member. My memory with names is awful (dyslexia), but content of what I've read is there... just not who said what.

It kind of looked like a baked NY cheesecake with a flavoured topping.

But it could also be a lemon meringue pie.

SatNavSaysStraightOn you're close enough in my book !!
IMG_4900.JPG

It's Key Lime Pie.
When we went to Florida, it was suggested that we try every one that we could find along the way, because everyone does it differently.
This is from one the shops we went to in Key West Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom