What is the point of..

What are maltesers?

British chocolate snack - little malted honeycomb balls encased in chocolate:

maltesers_tasty_temptations.jpg

Depends how big the bag is! Maltesers are one of the few chocolatey snacks I like (occasionally). They are easy to eat one after another...

Blech.

My experience with them is stale chocolate around a crunchy but hard, yucky malt thing.

Sorry to be a drop of rain on the parade....

So they are like Whoppers?

Why do you keep them in the fridge?

Foods that come in resealable packages, are a huge waste of time -- for me. Especially cheese. Lol. I can never get them open in the right place, so I take à knife to it, and destroy the "resealable" opening. Maybe it's just me.

Last edited:
Foods that come in resealable packages, are a huge waste of time -- for me. Especially cheese. Lol. I can never get them open in the right place, so I take à knife to it, and destroy the "resealable" opening. Maybe it's just me.

Not just you - I'm exactly the same!

So they are like Whoppers?

Why do you keep them in the fridge?

Will have to look up Whoppers...

I have kept Maltesers in the fridge before now because its nice to have that slightly crisp cool chocolate shell give way to the honeycomb centre which dissolves in your mouth.

Ah - guess what? Someone has conducted a blind taste test between Maltesers and Whoppers:

View: https://youtu.be/GWVIB6bh0-0

Blech.

My experience with them is stale chocolate around a crunchy but hard, yucky malt thing.

Sorry to be a drop of rain on the parade....

Is there anything/one that had caused you to ask 'what is the point of..'

Back
Top Bottom