What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?

I simply love strawberry cheesecakes!! They are so incredibly delicious!! <3

Lots of great cheesecakes mentioned here. They all sound so good. I will be making one for Christmas so now I have so many wonderful ideas to choose from. I think I will try something different this time around.

Oh man such a loaded question since there are a lot of cheesecake varieties you can choose from, I love all the cheesecakes! The tartiness of the berry, with the tanginess of the cream cheese plus a good hard yet soft crust-- the cheesecake is a great dessert. My favorite has to be the blueberry cheesecake, in fact it's my brother's favorite cheesecake and it's the cheapest one you can get. The New York cheesecake is also good because of the cream content, it has to be my second favorite.

I love cheesecake and would eat any flavor really. If I had to choose one it would have to be chocolate swirl cheesecake. I have never attempted making my own cheesecake, however, the mascarpone one sound divine @Berties minus the raspberries, I would replace these with strawberries or blueberries. If you have a recipe for this I'd love to try it.

I'd have to say strawberry followed closely by blueberry. So good, I LOVE cheesecake. The chocolate ones are fine but for some reason when it comes to cheesecake it has to be fruit for me. The chocolate ones are almost too much although I do make a mean Chocolate Turtle cheesecake with caramel and pecans, it's very decadent. I just may have to check Pinterest and see if I can find a cheesecake recipe to make for the weekend because now I'm craving it. The only problem with that is my husband isn't very fond of cheesecake so I'd be the only one eating it and that wouldn't be very good for my waistline.

Back
Top Bottom