What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4c.jpg

That reminds me of a high school presentation we had to do in an Effective Speaking class. One of the speeches we had to give was a demonstration speech, and my friend did his on “a new invention - frozen toast.”

He then:
1. Toasted some bread
2. Displayed some previously toasted bread he’d frozen earlier
3. Reheated it in the toaster

:laugh:

That reminds me of a high school presentation we had to do in an Effective Speaking class. One of the speeches we had to give was a demonstration speech, and my friend did his on “a new invention - frozen toast.”

He then:
1. Toasted some bread
2. Displayed some previously toasted bread he’d frozen earlier
3. Reheated it in the toaster

:laugh:
Like my Campbell's cook book recipe for tomato soup.."Open two cans of Campbell's tomato soup and follow instructions on the can"..

Yesterday we went to our local for Christmas dinner with my brother's 2 daughters, the eldest's husband and young son-just a year and few months old. Little Freddie clocked one of the female members of staff, Alice and he could was enamoured, so when she came over to clear the table I told her she had pulled as young Freddie couldn't keep his eyes off her, she laughed then smiled at him and said hello, he was dumbstruck...eyes like saucers... that boy has started young :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom