What type of eater are you?

Im a grazer. I prefer eating small amounts throughout the day rather than one big meal that leaves me feeling like I can't move for 10 hours after I have eaten.

There are a lot of foods I dont like, but what I do like I tend to eat together rather than separate. I do however keep the best till last. Goes back to the days when at home we had to eat everything. "Don't you realise how lucky you are to have this? There are lors of people who have nothing". So the best was kept till last to ensure that I ate everything else first. I still do it now as I hate to waste food.

Goes back to the days when at home we had to eat everything. "Don't you realise how lucky you are to have this? There are lors of people who have nothing". So the best was kept till last to ensure that I ate everything else first. I still do it now as I hate to waste food.
I think that is the same with me. I eat everything on the plate because there was a time when there was very little on the plate and we went hungry. Sadly if there is too much on the plate I will still eat it all because of that waste issue. I have deliberately changed our dinner service for something which is smaller and am training, unsuccessfully, my husband to serve less on the plate as well.

I think that is the same with me. I eat everything on the plate because there was a time when there was very little on the plate and we went hungry. Sadly if there is too much on the plate I will still eat it all because of that waste issue. I have deliberately changed our dinner service for something which is smaller and am training, unsuccessfully, my husband to serve less on the plate as well.

Exactly. Thats why I tend not to like full cooked meals now as I feel that I should eat everything, but there is so much on the plate that I feel sick. Id much rather have something simple, plain, and a small amount.

I am a vegetarian but before I ate a lot and everything. I realized it is not good for my health even though I was healthy enough. I made this change several years ago and I feel great. I feel lighter and have no fat on my belly. I have lost some mass but not so much in weight because I lost fat and it is lighter than muscles. It is a bit tough to gain weight when you are a broke vegetarian :), but things are getting better and I will have enough calories to follow my diet and workout.

I seem to be a bit different, I usually eat what I like the least first, so I can finish with the things I love :) I do like the order to be 'right', soup first, then a main dish and dessert last.

I am very fussy when it comes to food. There are certain things like cabbage,turnip, capsicum etc. which I don't eat no matter what. I would definitely save my favorite food for the last and relish it in the end.

Back
Top Bottom