What will you be watching on TV tonight (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a library of serial killers and crooks. I have several on him and his life. Ed gein clown killer etc

Russ
It's fascinating and terrifying all at the same time. It made me instill extreme--EXTREME-protectiveness with my daughters. Keeping awareness of surroundings, locking house and vehicle doors, etc. They used to gripe I was overly so but not anymore.

Everyone is safe.

It's fascinating and terrifying all at the same time. It made me instill extreme--EXTREME-protectiveness with my daughters. Keeping awareness of surroundings, locking house and vehicle doors, etc. They used to gripe I was overly so but not anymore.

Everyone is safe.

M.y mates golden oldies cricket friend opened his front door about 10 years ago. He was stabbed to death by his neighour who was high at the time. We lock our front door now.

Russ

Lock the back door, too.

When I was 25ish I lived in a 2-story townhouse with a roommate whom I always asked to please lock the doors. She always laughed and thought I was just being silly.

Toni left one afternoon, not locking the doors when I was upstairs taking a nap, and someone came in the house. I am a light sleeper and heard heavy steps coming up the stairs. I called her name, no answer, so I jumped up and locked my bedroom door. The door was banging forcefully and was kicked in as I was climbing out my window. I sprained my ankle jumping to the ground and limped to my neighbor's house to call the cops. The perp was gone when the cops came.

Last edited:
At 9pm on channel 5, 999 Critical Condition. A medical programme in A&E, it focuses on the patient and treatment but not their back story. It is quite graphic so does have a warning at the beginning. Seeing someone have their face peeled forward so the surgeon can get to the bone underneath is quite fascinating.

At 9pm on channel 5, 999 Critical Condition. A medical programme in A&E, it focuses on the patient and treatment but not their back story. It is quite graphic so does have a warning at the beginning. Seeing someone have their face peeled forward so the surgeon can get to the bone underneath is quite fascinating.
Uh, no. Much too graphic for me.

Your taste in the macabre matches my wife. She thrives on it. I cant stand seeing that stuff.

Russ

Seeing someone have their face peeled forward so the surgeon can get to the bone underneath is quite fascinating.
No, no it’s not to me! 🤮

Now, excuse me while I go figure out which Italian horror film I'm going to watch today, which will likely have a face-peeling and a close-up, slow-motion eyeball piercing. 🤷‍♂️:laugh:

I wasn't smart enough to go to medical school but the human body fascinates me and I like to learn.
I had a really hard time with the cadaver part of anatomy and physiology but I too love to learn. I excelled in my studies by sheer determination. You can do anything you set your mind to, and you seem plenty intelligent to me!

We streamed the Super Mario Brothers movie last night, which was surprisingly good. It was 90% fan service, but we’re both big gamers so we didn’t mind.

Of course, I also have the old-live action one to compare it to. The 1993 one is amazingly bad. I love bad movies, so I had a blast watching it, but it was hilariously terrible.

This one was quite an improvement!

Tonight, we watched the first episode of Cunk on Earth, a send-up of all those British history documentaries we like so much.

Very entertaining, if you have a dry sense of humor. I’ve suggested before (on various boards across the internet, but no one listens to me) that Diane Morgan would be an ideal choice to play Doctor Who at some point.

I must go and add her to the Celebrity Crush thread (along with the 327 other women I have posted there).

Discovered one of my favorite “shoulda lasted longer” shows is now on Tubi:

IMG_5775.jpeg IMG_5776.jpeg

I recently watched 6 part series based on a woman divorced with 2 kids.
I really enjoyed it in fact I watched it straight. Mildred pierce.
Murican and I think based on a true story.?

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom