What will you be watching on TV tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just startied watching the latest series. Its so quaint. And of course, not at all what the UK is really like at all!
Doc Martin’s personality is 100% that of my previous doctor. He’d even used (what I consider) DM’s catchphrase with me: “Stop talking now!” :laugh:

One of my favorite spooky movies:

👻

Interrupted our usual Christmas viewing schedule to watch Jodie Whittaker’s final turn as The Thirteenth Doctor in Doctor Who.

I’ve not been a fan of the storylines of her Doctor, but Chris Chibnall hammered out a good one for her farewell, and she deserved it. She was a good Doctor, IMO.

I´m watching " The Chase". My new favourite programme.

I watch it every day. Its part of the 'looking after partner with dementia' routine. He doesn't really understand it but sings along with the music. Its probably the best of TV quiz shows. I join in and if I get a question right I shout 'I got it, I got it, rah, rah rah', accompanied by appropriate gesticulations with my arms. He laughs when I do that. And I am crying inside.

Sorry... but I do like the programme. Compère Bradly Walsh is funny.

Last edited:
I usually watch with my brother. We can generally answer 5-6 questions on the Cash Builder, and sometimes get through the Chase. Bradley Walsh cracks me up - such quick wit!

Spent a good part of the day watching episodes of Rachel Khoo’s My Swedish Kitchen.

Midsomer Murders in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom