What's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are way off mark. Its one thing - just different sides of it. I have realised that it may not be a familiar ingredient to some. But it does have a close cousin which most would be familiar with.

I didn't really think that's what it was, just a shot in the dark/hail Mary/etc.

You are way off mark. Its one thing - just different sides of it. I have realised that it may not be a familiar ingredient to some. But it does have a close cousin which most would be familiar with.

Is it a type of cinnamon?

Since I'm craving chocolate, how about a sideways slice of chocolate mousse on the left, and a chocolate ganache on the right?

Vanilla bean

nope

Since I'm craving chocolate, how about a sideways slice of chocolate mousse on the left, and a chocolate ganache on the right?

nope

Is it a type of cinnamon?

That's right. Its cassia bark. Apparently a lot of the cinnamon sold in America is in fact cassia. Some websites report it as toxic!

CINNAMON12.jpg

fssai.PNG

That's right. Its cassia bark. Apparently a lot of the cinnamon sold in America is in fact cassia. Some websites report it as toxic!

Could that be the same websites who proclaim Donald Trump as the saviour (savior) of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom