What's this?

The way you do it (and it did take me a while to work out), is that you click on the Capital A (with the underline) in the tool bar when you write a message. This allows you to post a text with the fonts in different colours. So if you choose white as the colour it won't show up against the white background
#ffffff] Or use this.[/COLOR] without the space between [COLOR= & the #
[COLOR=#000000]Sorry to let your secret out @classic33

#ffffff] Or use this.[/COLOR] without the space between [COLOR= & the #
[COLOR=#000000]Sorry to let your secret out @classic33
that is what the insert code option is for btw. so you can post the code correctly and the system know it is code and not action it.
like this

Code:
[COLOR=#ffffff]or like this[/COLOR]

Code:
[CODE][COLOR=#ffffff]Or you can contain the code in the code command manually rather than using the INSERT, CODE option below the INSERT, QUOTE option...[/COLOR]
[/CODE]

although the system does seem to get confused as to which of the end CODE options it should use and now has randomnly added one to the outside of the quote code box when I needed it inside the quote code box... so given the time on a Monday morning, I will quit at this point and go and find another coffee.

You mean you're certain. You do a lot of online shopping there then![/USER]!
Tried to post the solution to you privately but couldn't get it to work. I think you have blocked private posts.

The way you do it (and it did take me a while to work out), is that you click on the Capital A (with the underline) in the tool bar when you write a message. This allows you to post a text with the fonts in different colours. So if you choose white as the colour it won't show up against the white background.of the message. If you hi-light it, then it will. Try hi-lighting the following: Slight of hand!

Sorry to let your secret out, @classic33 !

Thanks for that, but I cant get it to work. I'll leave classic to his games.

I forgot I'd changed my settings to not allowing anyone I wasn't following to start a conversation with me. Ive changed that now :okay:

And the answer is:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Bravo, @classic33! :thumbsup:

Corrrect. Tried clicking on the underlined A and clicking on the colour white, but nothing happened. Classic will just have to stop being so bloomin cryptic.

Corrrect. Tried clicking on the underlined A and clicking on the colour white, but nothing happened. Classic will just have to stop being so bloomin cryptic.
I was giving my answer and didn't want to spoil it for the rest of you, or mislead(be accused of) you!

Click on the A. Click on the colour white. Start typing your invisible message. To see it, click on the beginning of the line you have typed and keeping your mouse button (or track pad) pressed, move the cursor along the typed line.

He really can be infuriatingly cryptic!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom