What's your favorite item to grill?

Then that is something that must be used outdoors, because of the excessively high amount of smoke that comes from it. :headshake::stop:
That's the one,I'm not that keen on using smoker in doors at home due to poor ventilation I do must smoking out side,but at work the ventilation fan pulls thousands off litres of air a hour,and keeps up with a chargrille ,just,no smoke detectors only heat detectors set at about 80 degrees c.
And it still gets as hot as:devil:

My Stovetop Kettle Smoker does not smoke up the house. Instead, it just makes a mild subtle aroma that makes you feel so hungry!!
You close the vent as soon as you notice that smoke starts to come out. By closing it, you are trapping the smoke inside so that it penetrates the food and gives it a nice mild smokey flavor & taste.
It will NEVER be enough smoke coming from the unit that would harm you. Not even close! :wink:

Last edited:
My Stovetop Kettle Smoker does not smoke up the house. Instead, it just makes a mild subtle aroma that makes you so hungry!!
You close the vent as soon as you notice that smoke starts to come out. By closing it, you are trapping the smoke inside so that it penetrates the food and gives it a nice mild smokey flavor & taste.
It will NEVER be enough smoke coming from the unit that would harm you. Not even close! :wink:
The important key here is ventilation,burning any wood or charcoal can produce damaging fumes,not just a delicate smoke smell,I cure and smoke foods a lot ,hot and cold smoked foods,it's a real passion ,and I gave a talk at a local game fare last year,I have shown people how to make smokers from metal bis it tins,and it's a warning I give people,and warning people burning wood to acheive smoke can,and it is a maybe ,produce carbon monoxide,as normal it's assessing the risk,

The manual DOES suggest using a fan to exhaust the smoke, but trust me, it is not dangerous. I DO open the kitchen window, but the fire department has never come out at all!! And there has not been a grease fire with it either. I know what I'm doing at all times.

Not like and outdoor charcoal BBQ grill would be if you were to use it indoors. :wink:

I love to bbq as much as I can, especially when the weather is warmer. I can't wait until we can build an entire outdoor kitchen...it's on my wishlist and I have the perfect spot picked out in my backyard!

My favorite is a nice ribeye, but I'm not too picky. I also love when my husband spends all day smoking a brisket. Last night we grilled some salmon, corn on the cob, peaches and pineapple, all over a charcoal grill. It was delicious!
That does sound delicious. I am making do with my small hibachi, and the meat and veggies come out really delicious. I hope when you get your outdoor kitchen, that you share pics with us!

Thighs on the grill? I generally don't like thighs and would opt for breast anytime. If I am grilling anything it's going to be fish. Dolphin, blue marlin, bill fish or tuna are just a few things I am happy to grill with my mix of herbs and spices. I play around with this trying something new every time. I have not grilled in a while.

I prefer white meat chicken cooked indoors, and the thighs on the grill. They're so juicy, tender, and flavorful. I was craving them the other day, but haven't gotten any yet. Hopefully in my next grocery trip I will pick some up, but for now, I have pork chops.

Thighs on the grill? I generally don't like thighs and would opt for breast anytime. If I am grilling anything it's going to be fish. Dolphin, blue marlin, bill fish or tuna are just a few things I am happy to grill with my mix of herbs and spices. I play around with this trying something new every time. I have not grilled in a while.

I don't like thighs either, and won't eat them.
Too much fat in them, and I won't take the time to clean it all out!! Too bloody time-consuming!! :mad: :yuck: :headshake: :stop:

I love to slightly grill cooked shrimp along with some other vegetables or fruits like limes or carrots on a stick to make a seafood shickabob. Another thing I like to grill are beef patty hamburgers before dousing them in honey barbeque sauce; both entres taste absolutely wonderful with either a side of coleslaw or a side of corn on the cob; which is usually also slightly grilled. I like grilled food.

I love to slightly grill cooked shrimp along with some other vegetables or fruits like limes or carrots on a stick to make a seafood shickabob. Another thing I like to grill are beef patty hamburgers before dousing them in honey barbeque sauce; both entres taste absolutely wonderful with either a side of coleslaw or a side of corn on the cob; which is usually also slightly grilled. I like grilled food.

That sounds delicious. Surprisingly, since I live near the bay, I've never barbecued shrimp. I like the idea of cooking it with the vegetables and fruits, and will have to try that this year. I need to get one or two fish baskets for my little grill, that would probably make it easier to cook smaller items like shrimp, but I do have some skewers, so at least they won't fall through :wink:.:chef::bbq:

Mt favorite is chicken, preferably chicken thighs. I love them barbecued with a sweet but tangy sauce. I also really love barbecued hamburgers. I never cook hamburgers on the stove top because I don't think they taste right. But to have them barbecued are delicious.

Mt favorite is chicken, preferably chicken thighs. I love them barbecued with a sweet but tangy sauce. I also really love barbecued hamburgers. I never cook hamburgers on the stove top because I don't think they taste right. But to have them barbecued are delicious.

You can HAVE the thighs! Just give me the drumsticks & wings. :headshake: :stop:

Hmm vegetable kebabs! I love vegetable skewers - tomatoes, onions, bellpeppers, etc. I also love Malaysian satay! Have any of you tried it? When I went to Malaysia I fell in love with their satay especially the mutton variety. The dip they use is peanut sauce, and I love it!

I grilled up pork chops, corn on the cob, and potatoes the other day. It was pretty hot out, but definitely worth it. Unfortunately, now I'm out of pork chops again, so I'll have to find something else to grill. The neighborhood is putting on a barbecue at the beach this weekend, so I might just bring my meat there and dig in.

I enjoy grilling chicken. In fact I just had some today. There is nothing like smoked wings with Kraft Bar-be-cue sauce. Add potato salad and mac-n-cheese and yummy I am in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom