What's your favorite part of the day?

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
3:30 PM
I love early mornings, before MrsT is up, before the sun is up, when all that's illuminating the house is the glow from the neighbors' porch lights through the windows.

It's quiet, calming, no problems exist at that hour, and doing something routine, like preparing a pot of tea, can get the day going in the right direction before all the usual madness starts.

Is your best part of the day early morning, or do you find that you prefer late at night, or even the busyness of midday or evening frolics?

I've never really given it any thought to be honest.

I can find pleasure at any time of the day really, depends on what I'm doing at the time!

All night fishing trips, love that period around dawn drinking hot coffee from my flask waiting for my rod tip to lurch over, lost in my thoughts.

Bedtime, a chance to cuddle and chat about the day and what we might do tomorrow.

Evenings when we're both home, a chance to do a jigsaw together with a glass of wine, watch a bit of TV, go out somewhere, play a game and yes, maybe, 'frolics'.

Mornings, especially weekend mornings if we're both home, a chance to spoil her a bit with a light breakfast, coffee etc.

And, even though I love my job, my worst time of day is 'work' time!

Back
Top Bottom