Who does the most cleaning up in your kitchen?

Funny I should stumble on this this morning. I feel beaten up and tired of all the cleaning up. I guess the feeling isn't new. I comes and it goes, but just this minute I was starting to be upset because I know there are dishes in the sink that I did not leave last night. I feel like I need to take a stand. I honestly don't mind when I am in the zone but sometimes it gets a bit much for me and I feel overwhelmed.

Oh dear, it sounds like I am venting.

I do the cleaning of our kitchen. After I finished preparing and cooking my food I always make sure that everything is clean. I hate seeing any leftovers in the kitchen like peels and unwanted vegetables. After eating I also make sure that plates and utensils are all washed and put back in there proper place.

I do the cleaning for the most part. My husband will help out on occasion. He is the type that cooks and makes a mess. I am the type of cook that cleans as I go. I can't stand a messy kitchen. Cooking is a job itself. I don't want to finish eating and there be another job waiting for me.

It depends on who cooked dinner. When my girlfriend cooks my dinner, I wash the dishes or I help her out.

I had to give my guy an ultimatum because I believe he was created in the image of the laziest person on the face of the planet: If you want delicious food to go in your mouth that I make, you must clean. Period. Now, did he test that theory? Yes. He also had to suffer fast food while the kids & I ate in front of him. That never happened again. :roflmao:

At work I have staff to help .but at home it's all in the dish washer,I'm not so good at emptying it,I try to be minamilist with things on work tops to make cleaning easy

Back
Top Bottom