Why do you eat nuts? Which kinds?

I think eating nuts is the best way to kill time. I also love melon seeds, although they make my front teeth appear two pits.

I am allergic to a lot of nuts, but I can eat almonds, cashews and peanuts. What I find interesting is that I can eat almonds in moderation, but peanuts and cashews are like chips for me, I can't have just one. I have this same problem with bread and gluten. So just from that I think there must be something about peanuts and cashews that's not good for me. Also I have heard recently that peanuts are not really good for you, something about high mold content or something?

There is always some claim that something is not going to be good for you, and yet I have eaten these foods for years and have never fell ill because of them. Most of the food health warnings can be ignored and you will be ok. Sometimes I think scientific and medical studies can put people into a state of paranoia. Eat some peanuts Dina, you will be ok.

I love peanuts and cashew nuts. They are excellent source of protein and energy. They are quite a good spare time foods. I love to eat them when I am bored and got nothing to do. In my country the nuts are favorite side dishes and snack food coupled with beer. I do not know about if it is true but they said nuts are food for the brain.

There is always some claim that something is not going to be good for you, and yet I have eaten these foods for years and have never fell ill because of them. Most of the food health warnings can be ignored and you will be ok. Sometimes I think scientific and medical studies can put people into a state of paranoia. Eat some peanuts Dina, you will be ok.
I agree.
Worry too much will result to miss a lot of delicious.

Nuts are nice to chew on between meals. I like all types of nuts, but my favorite ones are cashews and pistachios.

Back
Top Bottom