Worst Cooks in America

Local time
3:54 AM
Has anyone watched this show on the Food Network? We stumbled upon it this past Sunday. It is hilarious. It's pretty obvious to us that some, if not all, are definitely playing up their horrible food skills, but we were laughing a lot throughout the show and we've set our DVR to record the whole season so we can see how it plays out.

If you haven't seen it, it's another competition show. Two celebrity chefs each have a team of "the worst cooks in America" Their goal is to turn a bad cook into a good one. Each week someone from each team will be eliminated until the final two contestants will go head to head in a full course meal preparation challenge.

We don't have that over here in the UK, but we did have a programme called can't cook, won't cook. 2 teams each containing a real chef and someone who can't or won't cook. Each team had 30 mins to cook somthing good, tasty and easy that the chef's team mate could cook if they were on theyre own at home. Obviously not or no where near as funny as the programme you have seen.

I enjoy watching Worst Cooks once in awhile, but those contestants are unreal! Some of them seem like really dysfunctional human beings. Forget cooking, I don't know how they manage to get out of bed and undress themselves in the morning. I don't know if the show is really staged and they're playing parts, or if they're really all that insane...

Idehg, I have to agree with you! Some of the contestants are really over the top. In my house, we've definitely come to the conclusion that they are completely acting (and overacting) to make the show more entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom