Would you ever?...or never?

I have cured my aversion to coriander leaf/cilantro.
That is most interesting. The problem most have with coriander/cilantro is genetic. It tastes like soap to some people. My son is one of them. God knows why as neither me nor his Dad have this problem. So - are you one of those with a genetic aversion @Frizz1974? And how did you overcome it? I will start a new thread. Reply here: Coriander/Cilantro: do you love...

Last edited:
...Pretty much the only thing I don't cook & eat is Brussels sprouts but I'm assured that fried and roasted is much better than they boiled to lifelessness as my step mother presented them.
Those "little green balls of death", as I've seen them referred to elsewhere, are wonderful when cut in half and roasted. They are pretty danged tasty, too, if you shred them and saute in either butter or bacon grease.

If you like bacon and mushrooms, @Frizz1974, I suggest you give those sprouts a try with this recipe:
Brussels sprouts with bacon and mushrooms. After all, everything is better with bacon! Unless, of course, you eat meat-free or you keep Kosher...

Back
Top Bottom