Your Photos

IMG_1469.JPG

I think this is a pomegranate tree growing behind our apartment

It's Pissouri Bay, on the south coast. Looks better from a distance - the beach is very stoney. There is also an unofficial nudist section at one end that we stumbled across by accident. Some things just can't be unseen. I still have the nightmares
I used to go to a nudist beach in a bay in the South of France - that was then when I was twenty something!

We went to a beach in Tenerife many years ago. I dropped the wife and kids off and went to park the car and get changed. My wife sent my daughter to tell me not to bother with swimming trunks.

Yes, I googled the image and the flowers look exactly like that! Lucky you!! Presumably you have not yet had the fruit from it so far? You could encourage it by feeding it potash.
Forgot to pack the potash! I think we did have fruit from it last autumn, but there are so many fruit trees and they look so completely different between spring and autumn when we come here that I get them mixed up!

We went to a beach in Tenerife many years ago. I dropped the wife and kids off and went to park the car and get changed. My wife sent my daughter to tell me not to bother with swimming trunks.

You took your family to a nude beach?

A long time ago I went with my friends in Croazia for summer holidays...and there were a lot of nudist beaches and neither me and my friends known this...What a embarassing! "I saw things that you humans.."
During a night party a friend of mine said to a girl "ehi ciao, I didn't recognized you with the clothes"... :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom