Your Photos

Milano, Navigli yesterday..
20170722_122448.jpg

20170722_122601.jpg

20170722_133155.jpg

@MypinchofItaly

I am sure you do ! Your photos are fabulous too ..

It is very close to the Esmeralda - Eataly ..

Have a lovely day ..
Ciao ..

Ciao cara @Francesca .. Yes, Eataly is in the place of Teatro Smeraldo, a historical theater in Milano (established on 1942) where I have seen so many concerts and shows ... I'm a bit sad to know it no longer exists. Sooner or later maybe I will make a tour to Eataly..maybe ..

Last edited:
Ciao cara @Francesca .. Yes, Eataly is in the place of Teatro Smeraldo, a historical theater in Milano (established on 1942) where I have seen so many concerts and shows ... I'm a bit sad to know it no longer exists. Sooner or later maybe I will make a tour to Eataly..maybe ..

@MypinchofItaly

You definitely should .. You will adore the open book stalls, which showcases all the new books in Italiano and English & some in French too, and the Market .. The veggies and fruits were amazing when I was there & the cheeses !!

You shall probably be able to sample a few sweet treats and cafés from those introducing new products and also to see some Chefs doing the Cooking Demonstrations ..

You will enjoy it .. Go during the hours, everyone is working .. When it opens during the week, if you can ..

Have a great day ..

The Pinocchio Marionette hanging in the Royal Children´s Playroom in the Braun Castle, On the Translyvania Route, coming from Brasov, Romania to the Castle .. ( The Marionette 1850 Circa and the Castle Braun was built in 1377 ) ..

Photograph Copyright: Francesca Guillamet ..

BRAUNPINOCCHIO20160323_111648.jpg

@lothian,

The Braun Castle located hilltop on the Translyvania Pass in Brasov, Romania is one of the most incredibly enchanting castles of this circa: 1377.

The tour was absolutely fascinating and I just was so so astounded by all the artifacts that were so carefully guarded for so many centuries ..

Truly, a trip we have both never forgotten ..

Thanks .. Have a lovely day ..

@Elawin,

Re: Stäffa, Switzerland - 40 minutes from Zúrich, Capital ..

I like black and White film and am experimenting with it ..

Thank you.
Have a nice day ..

In my younger days I used to frequent a bar in Mayfair. The place was painted out like a tropical scene. They had intermittent tropical rainstorms too (not where we were sitting :laugh:), and a pool with real live [baby] crocodiles.

@Elawin

Murals can créate a lovely ambiance ..

Surely you had an Interesting evening !

Have a nice evening ..

Back
Top Bottom