Your real thoughts of McDonalds

Give me a month or so with him.

There would be no junk food in the house for him to have access to.

Meat, starch & a vegetable. Cereal or eggs sausage & toast in the morning. I won't let or make him starve, because I would not do that to him. Plates of food would be given to him. He will HAVE to eat it eventually. No junk food. Only once every blue moon.

He needs to be shown some tough love. And it would take that kind of love to get him back on track. But it would be his parents' job to make sure that he STAYS on track. Otherwise he'll backslide and go back to his old years-long junk food eating days! :headshake:
Wish you could do that. I take it that one isn't the cook.

Sadly there seems to be a huge number of 'parents' who seem to think their responsibility ends with with producing their offspring - after that it's all down to the magic 'somebody else' and the idea of saying NO is totally alien.

Wish you could do that. I take it that one isn't the cook.

Yes I would, if I had the permission & chance to do it!

Again, don't get me wrong, but I love & care about this kid to the moon & back.

but like some are saying, there's no use in me doing it if his parents & fam don't follow through with it. My efforts to try to turn his life around will have gone in vain! :headshake:

Lil Terio being interviewed by reporter..jpg

Good gosh!!

If things don't change with him soon, then he will end up like THIS kid, who is only 8 years old - yet judging from this pic, he's well over the 100-lb mark!! Try to pick HIM up! You'd probably get a hernia, or a broken back!! Not sure what he's eating, but in all probability, it looks like junk food!! :ohmy::headshake::eek:

Yes I would, if I had the permission & chance to do it!

Again, don't get me wrong, but I love & care about this kid to the moon & back.

but like some are saying, there's no use in me doing it if his parents & fam don't follow through with it. My efforts to try to turn his life around will have gone in vain! :headshake:
You have my sympathy. We saw a wonderful little girl go down a very similar route several years ago - we lost touch when we moved away but it was very sad to see. - again as you say there was nothing we could do. As we have said though it isn't Mc Donalds or KFC or any other fast food/sweet food manufactures fault - they just provide a product. Nice enough for a treat or a quick meal [well I like them occasionally anyway] but it's up to the consumer [or those responsible for them] to regulate their intake.

You have my sympathy. We saw a wonderful little girl go down a very similar route several years ago - we lost touch when we moved away but it was very sad to see. - again as you say there was nothing we could do. As we have said though it isn't Mc Donalds or KFC or any other fast food/sweet food manufactures fault - they just provide a product. Nice enough for a treat or a quick meal [well I like them occasionally anyway] but it's up to the consumer [or those responsible for them] to regulate their intake.
You reminded me of another little girl I knew. When she was 10, her mother pulled her out of school. Wouldn't let the child get off the couch except for 3 bathroom breaks a day and fed the child at least 3 pounds of food at every meal. No one that could do anything cared. Let's say the child really blossomed. 7 years later, a group was found that could and would do something. They got involved on another matter concerning that family.
Child while still having weight problems was doing better last I heard. The other matter was resolved too.

Back
Top Bottom