Your real thoughts of McDonalds

The little boy whose pic appears above is now 5years old. He just celebrated his 5th birthday last week.

I would hope that by some small chance that his mom would try to curtail his unhealthy eating habits - which seems virtually unstoppable!! As long as junk food is available to him, he's in hog heaven! :headshake::stop:

Last edited:
Once in a while, I get a mean craving for their burgers (no cheese) and their fries. And, I'm talking about like twice a year, perhaps. Even though neither taste all that great, and I know their food is toxic, full of nothing but empty calories, far from nutritious, but... I guess it's just the westerner in me, lol.
Kind of like how I crave KD every month because of the Canuck in me (I think, anyways.... every Canuck has had Kraft Dinner a good amount of times in their life! Some of us grew up on the stuff, hehe.)

Although... their breakfast food is something I could live with, forever. The Egg Mcmuffins are great, and their hashbrown patties and pancakes are sinfully delicious. None of which are healthy, mind you. You can usually see through the little paperbag the hashbrown pattie comes in, after you take it out of said packaging. So much grease. But sooooooo tasty. Lol.

The oil used for their fries, hash browns & pies are transfat-free, according the health department. All the eateries across Massachusetts are using it. It is the law here. :wink:

Saw the little boy the other day.

He told me that he wanted to go back to McDonald's!! I told him right to his face point blank that the next time that I take him there, he's going to eat the burger first!! Then the other stuff. :headshake::stop:

001.jpg

Here's how he looks now. He has gotten even BIGGER! He's 6 & he weighs in at about 85lbs! That is too much weight on him!! You be the judge.:ohmy::headshake:

Last edited:
Not MacDonald's fault though - after all nobody has ever put a gun to someone's head [at least I don't think so] and said "eat this burger or I'll shoot you". In the end it's the parents fault - not the governments not 'societies' but the parents.

He's not gonna change for the better if his fam don't put their foot down & cut off his junk food supply. :headshake:

He's not gonna change for the better if his fam don't put their foot down & cut off his junk food supply. :headshake:
Is the kid self-employeed? If no, then it would be easy to control the junk food.
Do the parents eat mostly junk?
I know a child well she is now a teenager, due to her diet of crappy food, she looked like your nephew at that age. She is 15 now and while she is at the 6 foot mark, she weighs 300 lbs at least. The person "raising" her has NO concept of nutrition and just feeds said child whatever she wants. Even with doctors telling them they need to cut the sugars and put her on nutritious foods.

Feel free to share that one.

Is the kid self-employeed? If no, then it would be easy to control the junk food.
Do the parents eat mostly junk?
I know a child well she is now a teenager, due to her diet of crappy food, she looked like your nephew at that age. She is 15 now and while she is at the 6 foot mark, she weighs 300 lbs at least. The person "raising" her has NO concept of nutrition and just feeds said child whatever she wants. Even with doctors telling them they need to cut the sugars and put her on nutritious foods.

Feel free to share that one.

Good gosh!!

That is what this little boy is going to be like if things don't change soon! He'll get mad and start beating up on people if he does not get his way with eating junk food!! At that weight, he'll win, because some with be terrified of him! :headshake::eek:

Good gosh!!

That is what this little boy is going to be like if things don't change soon! He'll get mad and start beating up on people if he does not get his way with eating junk food!! At that weight, he'll win, because some with be terrified of him! :headshake::eek:
I didn't post that part but you are so right. The girl in the post is a manipulative person.

Not MacDonald's fault though - after all nobody has ever put a gun to someone's head [at least I don't think so] and said "eat this burger or I'll shoot you". In the end it's the parents fault - not the governments not 'societies' but the parents.
I have no choice but to agree.

Give me a month or so with him.

There would be no junk food in the house for him to have access to.

Meat, starch & a vegetable. Cereal or eggs sausage & toast in the morning. I won't let or make him starve, because I would not do that to him. Plates of food would be given to him. He will HAVE to eat it eventually. No junk food. Only once every blue moon.

He needs to be shown some tough love. And it would take that kind of love to get him back on track. But it would be his parents' job to make sure that he STAYS on track. Otherwise he'll backslide and go back to his old years-long junk food eating days! :headshake:

Back
Top Bottom