Help us choose 'Dish of the month' for August (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not anything :laugh: - its a 'generic' dish that is a savoury quiche or tart. If people want to make one without a crust its fine. We could argue forever about what is or isn't a certain dish but that isn't the point of this 'challenge'. Its simply about getting people to participate. Discussion about whether something is technically a tart, quiche or not, can happen in that thread if members want!
I get it MG, honestly I do. Originally when options were on the table someone mentioned a Quiche and people got excited and chimed in that that would be great and it won out over sushi which then was expanded to tarts which now includes pizza. :woot:

Pizza is basically BREAD!:chef::chef:

It pains me to mention this and pizza in the same breath, but Chicago Style "Pizza" is basically a tart (it certainly isn't a pizza). The toppings go on the bottom, then the cheese, and then the sauce goes on top.:eek:

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 2.35.47 PM.jpg

CD

I put it up last night (would have been early evening for you) and left it until 10.30 this morning. It was up for about 12 hours. Doesn't matter. Its decided now.
I went to work pretty early today. I would have voted quiche anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom