A three sock day

I round up the extras, and put on a show.

s-l200.jpg

<< This. Buy large batches of identical socks, then don't worry when one goes astray - the problem evens itself out over time. I wouldn't advise white though, obviously.
This is what we do. Fortunately husband and I have similar sized feet so we buy a job lot for the two of us. So easy.

My sister's been following this thread as a 'guest'. They used to have a border collie called Misty, and she's just written to me to say:

"Misty used to steal socks from either the kids' bedrooms or the floor by the washing machine and bury them in the garden. I would often be gardening and turn up a sock and say "Oh, that's where it went"…. Misty would try and bury socks in the cushions of the couch or under pillows in the bedrooms too. Going to bed and finding a walking boot sock under my pillow was a memory that will stay with me forever."

Any other dog-lovers relate to this?

When my wife says she can't find any of her hair clips or cloth rubber bands, I pull out the refrigerator and give them all back to her.

And the cats have to start over.

Does her name happen to be Fanny? (do you have nieces and nephews?)

My sister's been following this thread as a 'guest'. They used to have a border collie called Misty, and she's just written to me to say:

"Misty used to steal socks from either the kids' bedrooms or the floor by the washing machine and bury them in the garden. I would often be gardening and turn up a sock and say "Oh, that's where it went"…. Misty would try and bury socks in the cushions of the couch or under pillows in the bedrooms too. Going to bed and finding a walking boot sock under my pillow was a memory that will stay with me forever."

When our cat was little she stayed with my folks for a week whilst we were away, my dad would sit on the sofa with his socks in a ball, kitty would grab them and run off with them. She used to take ours off the airer, thankfully she has grown out of it.

My dog used to steal socks all the time when he was a pup. He still sometimes does it now. He always takes them back to his bed rather than burying them.

Well the first thing i do after finding missing socks in the laundry is look down at my feet and see if my current socks i am wearing match.

Back
Top Bottom