A warm greeting to all!

Sandman

Veteran
Local time
1:16 AM
Hey there foodlovers, chefs, home cooks and well, everybody!:D I look forward to dicussing and sharing ideas and experiences about everything mouth-watering and flavourful.

Thanks crimsonghost747, you have quite a unique username as well, if I may ask, why do you like my username?

Hey welcome! This forum is a lot of fun for food and cooking lovers! I already learned so much here, it's very interesting to know how people prepare food and what they like. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well!

Thanks crimsonghost747, you have quite a unique username as well, if I may ask, why do you like my username?

Hmm... quite a good question. For some reason I've always considered the sandman to be an evil creature and I do enjoy some of that "evil sandman" lore. Obviously in general he is thought to bring happy dreams.

Maybe I listen to too much Metallica!

Hmm... quite a good question. For some reason I've always considered the sandman to be an evil creature and I do enjoy some of that "evil sandman" lore. Obviously in general he is thought to bring happy dreams.

Maybe I listen to too much Metallica!
:laugh:LOL! Awesome:roflmao:, I know exactly what you mean, I love listening to Meatallica:headphone:

Back
Top Bottom