a weird twist

Glad to hear your doc is on the ball with it and not dragging his feet. Good luck.

went to the heart dr. today he wanted the heart monitor on NOW not thurday so he put it on while i was there . he also said that one of my heart meds "might" be causing the slow heart rate but wanted me to keep taking it for the next 14 days while wearing the heart monitor then maybe he will change to a different med, he also put in an urgent order for the stress test and ech cardiogram so i should be taking those soon
Glad to hear that the cardiologist is taking it more seriously.

Fingers 🤞 for you.

went to the heart dr. today he wanted the heart monitor on NOW not thurday so he put it on while i was there . he also said that one of my heart meds "might" be causing the slow heart rate but wanted me to keep taking it for the next 14 days while wearing the heart monitor then maybe he will change to a different med, he also put in an urgent order for the stress test and ech cardiogram so i should be taking those soon

Good to know your doctor is on top of this so hopefully things can be sorted pretty quickly.

right now i'm not feeling to bad but i am weak as a kitten, the other kinda weird thing is since i was in the hospital my taste has been really screwed up,not sure why, but even pure water tastes awful

Back
Top Bottom