Activities best done on an empty stomach

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
11:39 AM
Some activities are better done with an empty stomach.... and having sex is one of them!

Doing anything when hungry may seem counter-intuitive, but there are some things which benefit from an empty stomach.

Personally, I rather like having an empty stomach. It makes me feel far more alert and energetic. In particular, I like to cook when I'm hungry. I taste everything as I cook and find that if I have a full stomach I simply can't make the right judgements (and don't feel like cooking anyway).

What activities do you do on an empty stomach?

Full report here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/common-activities-done-best-empty-9271198

I head to the food market on a Saturday morning to buy weekend supplies. And it's a really bad idea on an empty stomach because everything looks delicious and I end up buying loads too much whilst waiting for the Beijing dumplings or Thai rice soup to cook (breakfast ordered on arrival). Sex would probably be a more sensible idea, not to mention healthier and much cheaper.

Sex on a full stomach could be an indigestion risk, worth a try though :whistling:

Food shopping on an empty stomach is a definite no-no.

Back
Top Bottom