Addicted to Arnold Palmers!

Kalb13

Veteran
Local time
12:34 AM
Hi all, just wanted to say that I found the perfect summer beverage to replace some of my bad habits. I quit smoking last year by replacing cigarettes with a can of Arnold Palmer every time I crave nicotine. I've also seen this work for some alcoholic friends of mine who needed a good replacement for beer....Now I can't get enough of the stuff! It's the healthiest addiction I could possibly adopt. I get that "ahhhh" feeling now as soon as I crack a can open...Also, when I'm at this tiki style bar downtown and I order an AP sometimes they replace the lemonade with that sweet and sour syrup...It's the best Arnold Palmer I've ever had, so refreshing! If you are a fellow AP fiend I highly recommend trying it this way!

We have liptons in the UK peach and lemon,I also bring back from France big tinned bottles of peach tea cordial,you can make a easy lemon tea with hot tea fresh lemon and ice ,I have it in Costa coffee now as I have cut my cafine intake out

I usually make my own Arnold Palmer by mixing regular tea with lemonade, it is very refreshing. I also mix the raspberry tea with lemon during the summer time it is very good and the kids seem to enjoy it more than regular ice tea. I did not know you could purchase a already mixed Arnold Palmer. Do you get it at a regular store or just at the restaurant when you are out?

Back
Top Bottom