Aerogardens - Any good?

Livvy

Veteran
Local time
10:42 PM
So I recently came across this little wonders which seem like they'd be quite the good buy for anyone who is living in an apartment building and thus doesn't have access to a proper garden for growing her own herbs and vegetables, but has anyone actually tried them for themselves? I'm considering picking one up once I move to my new place and have a bit more money to play with, but I dunno yet so wanted to check what you guys thought, or if you had tried them yourself?

271113977340698_n_1o

That definitely looks cool, and as it uses hydroponics, it's bound to be less messy than if I got a soil-pot-LED-light setup myself. I just moved into a boarding house and got a room that gets zero natural light, and I definitely miss my garden. Still... at $90 for a three-pod set... I don't know...

I'd be interested to hear from people who have this and use it too.

Wow! That is no nifty and I didn't even know something like that existed. I also live in an apartment and dream about having my own garden. I will definitely be looking into this. Thanks!

I have heard of these on other sites and all the reviews for them are favorable. Down the road I might consider one but right now I am going to stick to the old fashioned way of growing things.

Back
Top Bottom