All Natural Cleaner for your Kitchen

Do you ever use all natural cleaners in your kitchen?

• Oh yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

smlewis00

Veteran
Local time
6:10 AM
I came across an awesome all natural cleaner that I use to clean my kitchen! It is so easy to make and it smells amazing! It is so simple!!
Here's the recipe:
Natural Orange Peel Cleaner:
Put orange peels and vinegar in a quart jar (fill the quart jar full) and let it sit for about ten days.
After ten days, strain out the liquid and use it as a cleaner! The orange peels give the vinegar a fresh orange scent!
It is super easy, incredibly cheap, and works GREAT!
Do you ever use all natural cleaners in your kitchen? Do you make them yourself or buy them?

I use plain baking soda in place of comet or any other powdered cleanser. I also keep a mixture of borax and water in a spray bottle. People tend to argue about whether or not that is considered to be natural, but I tend to be on the side that says it is. I also use plain white vinegar and combinations of vinegar and water for cleaning. I think I'll try your suggestion. I have some tangelos in the fridge. Their peels should work fine and I'm interested in finding out just how fresh they make the vinegar smell.:wink:

Do you add any water to the vinegar and orange peels? That sounds interesting, I will give it a try.

I don't use any natural cleaners, I just haven't learned much about it yet. But at my kids school they use vinegar and water mixed with scented essential oils to clean down the lunch room tables.

Vinegar is a great natural cleaner it is also anti-bacterial, killing germs and cleaning the surfaces. I will have to get some oranges and vinegar to give this a try. I have rubbed lemons on stains in my plastic ware that had red sauce in them it did help to remove the stains.

Back
Top Bottom