Allrecipes

sillylucy

Veteran
Local time
11:59 AM
I love using Allrecipes to find a quick recipe because each recipe is reviewed by other members. Sure Pinterest has some pretty pictures, but most of the recipes coming from bloggers have few comments. I like getting feedback and reading about substitutions. Does anyone else like using this site?

I was addicted to Allreciipes, but later I found that Betty Crocker and Taste of Home have more or those recipes that I like in particular.

The only site that I don't really use is Pinterest because that is a wall of pictures set by persons who I don't care what their choices are and, like you say, rarely have recipes or comments that are worth.

I love Allrecipes, as you said, the reviews are excellent. I avoid finding recipes on Pinterest because I often find that blogger's directions are not very clear.

Allrecipes is my favorite web site to find new recipes to try. But I honestly prefer getting recipes from family and friends. I have found them to be better all the way around. I like to taste first as well!

I have been a paid member of AllRecipes for a few years now. I'm like you and love reading the reviews to mostly check out substitutions and recommendations. Some of my favorite recipes have come from the member recommendations on certain recipes that make the recipe even better, so I always check the reviews before trying one out myself.

As helpful as it is to me, I feel bad that I pretty much never participate there myself, though. I don't think I have ever left my own review or recommendation, even though I know how beneficial it might be for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom