An apple a day

Me too. An apple every day makes me fresh and fit too. My sis and bro have an apple everyday since they like it most.

Yesterday, when I had the mid-afternoon cravings, I cut up an apple, tossed it with some plain yogurt, some raisins, and some walnuts. Then I added some cinnamon and grated nutmeg, stirred it up, and had a bowl full of healthy snacking that kept me full til dinner time.

Apples are good for you - apples are bad for you - apples rot your teeth - apples don't rot your teeth - apples contain sugar - apples contain acid - apples have lots of fibre - will somebody PLEASE shoot the men in white coats and let the rest of us just use a little sense and get on with life.

Apples are one of my goto snacks along side many other fruits. When I know I will be on the run, I cut the apple into wedges and rub with a lime or lemon wedge. Toss them in my on the run container and I have a small snack to go. Pair it with a wrap and some hummus and dip with a bottle of water and theres lunch!

I have an apple, a banana, pineapple, or guava every morning. Never get tired of them.

Back
Top Bottom