Anyone love eating almonds?

I love almonds. They are my second favorite nut behind cashews. I can't tolerate them raw. They need to be roasted or smoked. I also love almonds dipped in dark chocolate. Delicious.

Dark chocolate cashews are delicious too!

I can't eat almonds alone, I usually have it with raisins or some chocolate! The only nut that I enjoy eating on its own are pistachio nuts; I love how they're salty when they touch your lips and they taste amazing once you chew them. I've never thought about almonds in salads, I know that cranberries taste amazing on salad, maybe I'll try it with almonds next time, thanks for the idea! :thumbsup:

I am still in love with my almonds and I like to eat them all the time. My sister introduced me to pistachios and I have found that I like eating those too, but almonds will still be the nut that I eat the most of. Whenever I am in the store and I pass by the produce isle, I always look for the almonds.

I love eating nuts and almonds are one of them. I know nuts also are source of Vitamin B complex which are important in our bodies that is why everyday I consumed a variety of nuts. Sometimes I like eating almonds together with vanilla ice cream flavor and its delicious and a good combination!

I love nuts, any kind of nuts (except the 2 legged kind lol).... and I love them in my choc bars, brownies, cookies, ice cream, or in some of my stir fried dishes.

Yup i'm definitely a nut person :woot:

Yes, one of the favorite nuts to eat. I love to eat them as a snack or as desert (almonds at the top of the cake). They are quite nutritional and cheap. When I was a child I ate lots of them.

I love almonds! They are also my favorite kind of nuts, closely followed by cashews. I'm not a big fan of peanuts. I love unseasoned almonds, but did you ever try candied or candy coated almonds? They are delicious! When I was a child my grandma would always buy me those, and that is how I first fell in love with almonds.

Back
Top Bottom