Appliances.

megankl

Veteran
Local time
7:59 AM
Do you love to have an appliance for everything? (panini maker, egg cooker, rice cooker,) Or do you love to do everything the natural way stove top? If I had the room I would love to have all the gadgets, as I am very intrigued by them and am definitely a gadget girl, but I really don't mind doing it all stove top either. What do you prefer?

Most of what I cook is done stove top. I have never really given a thought as to whether having certain gadgets would do a better job or not. I suppose if I ever had the experience of using a rice cooker, then I may get to like it and not want to go back to cooking rice the normal way. The same goes for an egg cooker or any other gadget for that matter. However, I am doing okay without these gadgets at the moment, although some gadgets could help to speed up the cooking.

I prefer the stove top, occasionally I use the mincer/chopper, but I can easily do it myself. I like gadgets, but not the cleaning up of them so I even prefer whisking myself. I bought a pie maker and I haven't even opened it. I'm thinking of a waffle maker as they can be useful to make other things in too...

I had a George Foreman grill too and tried to use it, but the cleaning again niggled me, so I ended up frying. I do like a toasted sandwich maker though as nothing can beat that.

Back
Top Bottom