Are separate dinners the new thing?

Before, I used to cook a separate meal for my son. Not because I'm in a diet but because he was just under a year old at that time and his food needs to be unseasoned. My husband doesn't really like bland food, so I just cooked up a different meal for my son every breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes, I ate what my son has left.

Now, that he is a year older, he gets to eat what we eat. It is really great as time and ingredients are not wasted anymore. I just have problems sometimes when he doesn't want the meal. Generally, he doesn't like pork and chicken. So even in dishes were veggies are not usually added, I just add them up. So he has something to eat since he doesn't like meat.

Before, I used to cook a separate meal for my son. Not because I'm in a diet but because he was just under a year old at that time and his food needs to be unseasoned. My husband doesn't really like bland food, so I just cooked up a different meal for my son every breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes, I ate what my son has left.

Now, that he is a year older, he gets to eat what we eat. It is really great as time and ingredients are not wasted anymore. I just have problems sometimes when he doesn't want the meal. Generally, he doesn't like pork and chicken. So even in dishes were veggies are not usually added, I just add them up. So he has something to eat since he doesn't like meat.
He will probably be healthier for it! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom