Astrology

Anyone into astrology?:happy:

I was very much into it when I was a teen, doing natal chart readings and also horary astrology.

I’m not so active nowadays but I still like to know what the heavens are doing every now and then. Right now I’m nearing my 1st Saturn return that will happen in April 2021, a month or so after my birthday.

What about you?

I'm a Leo, virgo ascendant, aries moon. And 74% fire in my horoscope, so pretty imbalanced. 3 fire grand trines too. Explains why I had such a difficult life, and also why I have survived so many unlikely things.

I believe Astrology works, but only if you actually study it and use it for individuals. The hogwash they print in papers and tabloids is nonsense, and the reason why many people take astrology with a grain of sand. I think however, ancient knowledge should not be discarded per definition. And I have found astrology a useful tool when used wisely.

I'm a Leo, virgo ascendant, aries moon. And 74% fire in my horoscope, so pretty imbalanced. 3 fire grand trines too. Explains why I had such a difficult life, and also why I have survived so many unlikely things.

I believe Astrology works, but only if you actually study it and use it for individuals. The hogwash they print in papers and tabloids is nonsense, and the reason why many people take astrology with a grain of sand. I think however, ancient knowledge should not be discarded per definition. And I have found astrology a useful tool when used wisely.
I'm a Pisces, Capricorn Asc, Aries Moon. I am fire/earth but I do have a water grand trine linked to a cardinal grand cross.

Tabloid horoscopes are faulty and you can understand why once you delve a bit deeper into how they work (they assume your Sun sign is your ascendant sign and interpret the planet's placements from there). I enjoy astrology for the symbolism but see it as more of a tool for self knowledge, I'm awful at predictions. I used to be good at horary astrology but haven't practiced in a while.

Astrology is a huge business here. One of the very first things after child birth here is to make the horoscope. That "saturn transit" is the biggest business trap. There are monks who create all the charts and sanskrit scripts on papyrus scrolls, and some charge exorbitant fees for that.

Back
Top Bottom