Attaching word documents

mjd

Veteran
Local time
3:36 AM
I typed up an inventory of my pantry, fridge and freezer. Can someone teach me how to get the document uploaded? Should I just save it as an image and upload it that way? Thanks in advance.

I typed up an inventory of my pantry, fridge and freezer. Can someone teach me how to get the document uploaded? Should I just save it as an image and upload it that way? Thanks in advance.

I've not tried uploading docs on the forum but I think you can do it just the same way as uploading photos. Do you know how to do that?

The doc must have one of the following extensions: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .gpx, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .jfif, .jif, .jfi, .heif, .heic, .webp

Reactions: mjd
I've not tried uploading docs on the forum but I think you can do it just the same way as uploading photos. Do you know how to do that?

The doc must have one of the following extensions: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .gpx, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .jfif, .jif, .jfi, .heif, .heic, .webp

It doesn't recognize PDF. I'll convert it to a jpg and try again. Thanks for your response. Please delete the question in the "How to" section.

Just tested this and I can't get it to display as a document on screen. Best thing might be to copy from your document and paste into a post here.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjd
Back
Top Bottom