Bacon Bowls-as seen on TV

smlewis00

Veteran
Local time
10:17 AM
Have you heard of the Bacon Bowl? Its one of those "As Seen on TV" products. It's a product that allows you to use bacon as a bowl and fill it with different toppings inside, like eggs, macaroni and cheese, hashbrowns, ect...
Here's more info: https://www.asseenontv.com/perfect-bacon-bowl-as-seen-on-tv/detail.php?p=510261
Do you have a bacon bowl? Would you buy one? What do you think of them?
If you did get one, what kind of toppings would you fill your bacon bowl with?

The bacon bowl sounds awesome! I wouldn't be into it, but I know my boyfriend would. I love watching As Seen on TV infomercials. They are so entertaining.

That looks pretty cool! I once came across something similar using cupcake trays, but this probably is a lot better for catching the grease, I've forgotten how that problem is solved with the cupcake trays. As for how I would use it, I think I'd like to put my potato salad in those bacon bowls. I've never used bacon in it, but I'm guessing it would taste great.

Somehow I was never quite able to jump on the bacon bandwagon and while this seems like a neat idea for the bacon lover in your life, I think I would be too ashamed to actually eat my eggs out of a bowl of bacon.

I have seen the advertisement and it is just amazing! I was watching it with my son and he just loved it as well. Bacon is a staple in my fridge and I would definitely love to buy one.

I think it's better as a party thing, like for holidays and family get-togethers. I don't see most people using it for just themselves unless they're just that into bacon. Either way, I wouldn't use it by myself. Too unhealthy.

I'm not fond of those "As-Seen-On-TV" crap products. Especially if I were to order them from a website or TV add.

The products are usually flimsily-made, break down too prematurely, and even though they force you to buy the 2nd identical product, claiming that it's for free, it is NOT!!
They rip you off for separate processing and handling!! A complete turn-off!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom