Bakeware

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
6:20 AM
Bakeware comes in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and purposes, - pizza pans, baking sheets, muffin pans, cake pans, casserole pans, bread pans, and more ...

Bakeware may be metal or oven/microwave tolerant glass.

My metal bakeware includes the following ....

Pizza pan:

full.jpg

Small Cake Pans:

full.jpg

Muffin/Cupcake Pan:

full.jpg

Mini Nonstick Baking Pan/Baking Sheet/Rack Combo:

full.jpg

full.jpg

This mini combo comes in handy in a lot of ways, including creating a do it yourself double boiler.

full.png

I have a strong preference for oven/microwave tolerant glass bakeware, because it can be used, both in the oven and in a microwave.

Casserole Pan:

full.jpg

Shallow Dish Pans:

full.jpg

Bread Pans:

full.jpg

And another preference is that some glass bakeware can be covered and used for storage.

full.jpg

Small baking bowls:

full.jpg

I have a pizza stone that's neither glass nor metal. Bakeware is not limited to only glass/plexiglass and metal, you know. I also have Corningware baking dishes.

Bakeware, I've got ceramic and metal, mainly. No glass, and my skillets are all oven safe as well.

I also have silicone bakeware, some cupcake and brownie "pans". I don't like it as much because I have to put it on a baking sheet since it's so wobbly.

I also have silicone bakeware, some cupcake and brownie "pans". I don't like it as much because I have to put it on a baking sheet since it's so wobbly.
I've read they do a poor job of browning, which is why I don't have any...yet.

I do have one small silicone pizza baking pan that came with a larger product, my NuWave Elite Air Oven.

Last edited:
I have a strong preference for oven/microwave tolerant glass bakeware, because it can be used, both in the oven and in a microwave.

Casserole Pan:

View attachment 73597

Shallow Dish Pans:

View attachment 73598

Bread Pans:

View attachment 73599

And another preference is that some glass bakeware can be covered and used for storage.

View attachment 73600

Small baking bowls:

View attachment 73601
The loaf pans with the big handles won't fit in my toaster oven. Too long!!!! 😱

OK, here's the last of my bakeware, dug up from some hidden corner of a shelf.

full.jpg

Round Metal Baking Pan

full.jpg

Round Silcon Baking Pan

Back
Top Bottom