Staff member
Local time
5:10 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
They are the same the world over....

IMG_5781.JPG

IMG_5783_800.JPG

well yesterday managed 21C indoors.... we actually didn't light the fire for the first time by choice! Today would be a different matter althogether but I will have to be very careful because if it rains too hard I won't get it lit before it gets swamped in rain because of the useless nature of the chinmeny. But we are about to go out to a garden centre. what else would you do on a BH Monday!

well yesterday managed 21C indoors.... we actually didn't light the fire for the first time by choice! Today would be a different matter althogether but I will have to be very careful because if it rains too hard I won't get it lit before it gets swamped in rain because of the useless nature of the chinmeny. But we are about to go out to a garden centre. what else would you do on a BH Monday!
Have a barbeque!

It's got to rain then, the minute you get it going. On the other hand, if you don't light it.....

Have a barbeque!
Ikea for lunch! By the time we have driven to Canberra (40-60 minutes) been around the garden centre, it was 12pm and we needed fuel and some really long screws to fix a gate, so lunch at IKEA then fuel, screws and drive home. it'll be 3pm before we are home!

Scotland has a bewildering array of bank holidays - there are different local holidays in different regions and cities, though generally, nobody takes much notice of them. However, since the weather in Scotland is universally rubbish, it doesn't tend to make a lot of difference.

Back
Top Bottom