Barbecue

DancingLady

Veteran
Local time
12:38 PM
there are a lot of different styles of barbecues out their. I grew up with my family having a large propane one, but nice heard a lot of debate about charcoal being better.

What do you think is the best barbecue to have?

I'd say a gas one or a smoker. I have the one pictured below that is used on top of the stove.
A smoker puts that nice old truly authentic smokey flavor in BBQ'd meats!! :wink:
Stove Kettle Smoker..jpg

I would have to say a charcoal bbq or an open fire. We prefer both methods. I always find that food taste so much better when cooked those ways.
However, it depends on your taste. I would love to have a smoker though. That would be awesome and would taste amazing. It is something I will
be checking into.

I would have to say a charcoal bbq or an open fire. We prefer both methods. I always find that food taste so much better when cooked those ways.
However, it depends on your taste. I would love to have a smoker though. That would be awesome and would taste amazing. It is something I will
be checking into.

If you can't afford a big outside one, or if you don't have a backyard to use it in, you can get one like mine.
It's cheap - costing less than $100 and it gives a very light mild smokey flavor & taste to ribs, chops and chicken! I LOVE it!! :wink:

If you can't afford a big outside one, or if you don't have a backyard to use it in, you can get one like mine.
It's cheap - costing less than $100 and it gives a very light mild smokey flavor & taste to ribs, chops and chicken! I LOVE it!! :wink:
Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to look into it. Sounds great!!

Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to look into it. Sounds great!!

You welcome, my friend!!

And don't worry about the smoke in the kitchen!

The only thing that you'll notice is the very small amount of smoke that comes from the unit just before you close the vent in the high-dome lid, & the very heavenly light smokey odor that permeates the air in the house that makes you so impatient to taste the food that's cooked in it when it's done!! :wink:

The most common barbecue for us is the pork in skewers or barbecue stick. You can buy barbecue in the market, the one that is packed in per kilo plastic that are already in barbecue sticks, marinated, and ready to cook. That's what we usually buy instead of buying pork and doing the entire procedure which is tiring and time consuming. Next weekend we have a trip to the mountain resort and barbecue is in the menu for dinner so we should not forget the charcoal and the tong for the griller.

Back
Top Bottom