BBC Talking Books

Elawin

Guru
Local time
8:06 PM
The BBC News programme Talking Books has a mini series of cookery specials. Today's one was an interview with the Michelin star chef Angela Hartnett and gives insights into how she became a chef as well as the rise of Italian cookery in the UK.

Whilst I appreciate that not everyone on here can watch BBC TV programmes or access iPlayer easily, the link is here http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b098vk6q/talking-books-angela-hartnett for anyone who is interested.

There are others to follow.

@Elawin

I have watched many gastronomic BBC TV series over the years .. My favorite was: Antonio Carluccio and his colleague & dear friend Gennaro .. It was absolutely incredibly amazing .. their drives through various parts of Italy and their tastings of an array of products .. Truly remarkable ..

Shall check out your link on my next stop as I am enroute to Porto, Portugal at moment ..

Have a nice day ..

@Elawin

I have watched many gastronomic BBC TV series over the years .. My favorite was: Antonio Carluccio and his colleague & dear friend Gennaro .. It was absolutely incredibly amazing .. their drives through various parts of Italy and their tastings of an array of products .. Truly remarkable ..

Shall check out your link on my next stop as I am enroute to Porto, Portugal at moment ..

Have a nice day ..

Yes, that was a great series.

I only found this programme by luck because it is usually on the BBC News channel and they don't always give details of programme content on there. (Late at night/early mornings BBC1 swops over to the News channel.)

@Elawin

I have watched many gastronomic BBC TV series over the years .. My favorite was: Antonio Carluccio and his colleague & dear friend Geannelsnnaro .. It was absolutely incredibly amazing .. their drives through various parts of Italy and their tastings of an array of products .. Truly remarkable ..

Have a nice day ..
I loved those series and just recently watched them repeated on one of the food channels.

Back
Top Bottom