Ketchup 2 tbsp
Mustard paste as required
Cheese slices 3 to 4
Chopped onion sauté in 1 tbsp oil
Gherkins sliced 4 to 6
Iceberg lettuce as required
Tomato cut into slices 1
Mayonnaise As required
Method: Grind all together in chopper well till smooth. Make patties of equal size and shallow fry.
To assemble burger Method: Toast the buns. Apply mustard paste patty, cheese slice, ice burg salad, gherkins, tomato slice, mayonnaise, ketchup cover with bun and serveserve

This is so yum, no additives and you know exactly whats in them. What more could you want!

i use glazed brioche buns,and for the cheese i use a rarebit mx,basically its a thick cheese sauce with beer and enriched with egg yolk

I am not a fan of burgers because it contains fats and cholesterol because of the beef and at the same time I am trying to have a healthy lifestyle for years already. But sometimes when we are invited by friends to have snacks in a burger house I cannot avoid to eat but only the right proportion and so as not to disappoint the one who invited us for the treat. The ingredients of your recipe are all good but maybe as an option I will replace beef for mushroom for a healthy burger.

Gotta love a good burger. I make mine with bacon, mushrooms and sometimes an egg if I'm feeling really hungry

Back
Top Bottom