Binge worthy films or series (Netflix, TV, etc)

I binge-watched Luther - right up my street. :D Have got Lucifer on my wish list. Have started watching some longer series but got bored after a while; can't even remember the names of most of them, but one was Outlander. For a bit of light entertainment, it's either Poirot, Shetland, or Midsomer Murders, but I think I might have seen all of them by now. I watch a mix of films and series on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Rakuten TV.

Midsomer murders plays here on the UK channel. Been playing for years. I think I've seen every one of them.

Russ

Midsomer murders plays here on the UK channel. Been playing for years. I think I've seen every one of them.

Russ
A friend's granddaughter lived in Australia before moving to the UK and has watched each episode, often more than once. I watch it too. It drives him mad because he can't stand the series. But then he used to drive us barmy watching Hillstreet Blues.....

A friend's granddaughter lived in Australia before moving to the UK and has watched each episode, often more than once. I watch it too. It drives him mad because he can't stand the series. But then he used to drive us barmy watching Hillstreet Blues.....

I loved hsb as well.

Russ

We just finished "Dead to Me" with Christina Applegate. We both really enjoyed it. A bonus is that each episode is only 30 minutes long :)

Have you seen the newer series with a different actor?
Yes. It's quite funny actually because he was in some of the earlier original series as a burglar or other villain.

As for the dog, I think it's about time they had a greyhound in it to quash people's misconceptions about the breed. Not that I'm biased or anything :laugh::cool:

Back
Top Bottom