BlueTooth Phone Monitored and Controlled Appliances

BTW, I use mine for grilling (BBQ) as well as in the oven. With the thermometer outside in the meat, I can monitor the temperature inside my house. It tells me both internal meat temperature, and the ambient temperature in the grill -- very important for low-and-slow cooks (smoking).
Yep I thought about that but I don't do enough of that kind of cookery to justify the £70ish cost....maybe if I hadn't already bought myself lots of new kitchen toys this year (including a fancy new oven!).
Still, there's always next year...its good to have something to aspire to :D

Unlike most Bluetooth cooking gadgets, my meat thermometer actually does make sense. Wired probe thermometers are a PITA. BTW, I use mine for grilling (BBQ) as well as in the oven. With the thermometer outside in the meat, I can monitor the temperature inside my house. It tells me both internal meat temperature, and the ambient temperature in the grill -- very important for low-and-slow cooks (smoking).

CD
My son bought me 1 of those, I havnt used it yet. I think I posted at the time???? He uses on his Weber.

Russ

Nah. just a few molotov cocktails will do:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is off topic, but I found a few Venezuelan coins in my dad's desk when we moved it. He did business there in the 1980s when he was an oil executive. They are probably worth nothing now.

CD

My Vitamix machine is supposed to feature Bluetooth operations, but I think that the phone has a problem with the programming, as with most other things. :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom