Bon appétit editor in chief resigns

Never heard of this mag, should I have???

Russ

It is part of the Conde Nast media empire. I'm not sure how international they are. BA is one of they few printed magazines that is making money in our digital world. I hope they recover from this.

CD

Never heard of this mag, should I have???

Russ

The recipe index used to be 1 or more pages, now it might be a quarter page with the rest being all ads. We no longer subscribe. They did have some really great recipes before.

It is part of the Conde Nast media empire. I'm not sure how international they are. BA is one of they few printed magazines that is making money in our digital world. I hope they recover from this.

CD

Our press website stuff.co.nz just got sold for $1 , the government just bought off, uh hum, donated the press here $50 million.
Press here are lefty apologists. Under the power of Cindy dust.

Russ

While I've never thought it funny or understood why someone would do brownface/blackface, it would appear to me that his wife really sank his ship with her hashtag. To me it looks like he just threw on a NYY shirt, undershirt, long chain and hat....aside from the "Boricua" hashtag I probably would've never have figured he was trying to impersonate a Puerto Rican but trying to emulate a style of dress seen across many cross-cultures here in America, I see this style of dress in my hometown in IL across basically every ethnicity we have here. But I guess ultimately it's their reference to him as a "Papi" and the hashtag that really matters.

It kind of feels like a low-effort Halloween costume too....why would you use one of the best holidays of the year to dress in clothes you can get at virtually any department store any day of the year?

Back
Top Bottom