Bought a Mini Food Chopper!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
5:16 AM
Mini Food Chopper..jpg

I was diagnosed with severe tendinitis in my left shoulder & it has recently traveled over to the right shoulder, making the pain so hard to deal with at times. But I deal with it, rather than getting a painful shot of cortisone!! The regular food processor is so heavy, & using a knife for the whole job takes too long to chop up veggies. And a manual chopper makes the job too tedious!

So I bought a mini chopper to take care of those pesky little chopping jobs. It even chops up garlic & raw meat for meat balls, burgers & meat loaf! :hungry:

Last edited:
View attachment 31827
I was diagnosed with severe tendinitis in my left shoulder & it has recently traveled over to the right shoulder, making the pain so hard to deal with at times. The regular food processor is so heavy, & using a knife takes to long to chop up veggies.

So I bought a mini copper to take care of those pesky little copping jobs. It even chops up garlic & ground meat for burgers & meat loaf! :hungry:

Cool looking chopper. If it helps you out its gotta be good for you. :)

Russ

So I bought a mini copper to take care of those pesky little copping jobs. It even chops up garlic & raw meat for burgers & meat loaf! :hungry:

I'd be very sad if I "lost" mine.

They are really useful - I don't have a food processor and use mine plus a stick blender instead. Besides, its perfect if you are cooking for one or two as a food processor tends to be too large.

They are really useful - I don't have a food processor and use mine plus a stick blender instead. Besides, its perfect if you are cooking for one or two as a food processor tends to be too large.

And very bulky, not to mention heavy as a rock or a boulder! One of the old mixers I own weighs abut 65lbs!!! A monster!! 😲

This is nothing but a piece of junk!! I didn't even bother returning it, since it didn't cost that much, nor did I decide to have it fixed!! I just threw away the motor, but kept the bowl & cover.

While it was empty, it worked. Soon as I put a pice of onion in it, it stopped working!! It wouldn't work with anything in the bowl!! What a piece of junk that was!! I'll NEVER buy that again, or anything similar to it! But I DID get a hand-operated one with a piull string, & it worked!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom